Liked something I shared on Instagram?
Welcome to my Evil Genius Mum – Instagram Page!
The thing is: I multi-task. Sometimes I am taking over the world, but a lot of the time I am writing for either my own page here or for GeekMom. See, I am a strong believer of taking over the world by overthrowing the monopoly on information.
I want to share everything everywhere. Responsibly, of course.
So, if you are looking for any links to my GeekMom writing, follow this link to my author page and find the article there. Current articles include:
- Make/Play/Watch/Read: National Library Week
- Count to 10 and Breathe: The Best Video Games for Relaxing
- Gaming is Good for Your Health
- We Need Scientists: Future Jobs for Future Generations
If you are looking for an article I published personally on my personal page with all the personal opinions you could ever read, you’ll find it here. Required reading should include:
- School Strike 4 Climate: What Would Kids Know
- World Chocolate Day: The Best Chocolate is More Than Just Food
- Beat the Computers: Be Human
And then there is some stuff I write over at Book Riot under some other person’s name. It’s worth checking out too:
- A Beginner’s Guide to Shōnen Manga
- ‘The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl’: Kids Cosplay
- What Makes a Good Comic Book Adaptation?
- 25 of the Best Family Audio-Books