Liked something I shared on Instagram?
Welcome to my Evil Genius Mum – Instagram Page!
The thing is: I multi-task. Sometimes I am taking over the world, but a lot of the time I am writing for either my own page here or for GeekMom. See, I am a strong believer of taking over the world by overthrowing the monopoly on information.
I want to share everything everywhere. Responsibly, of course.
So, if you are looking for any links to my GeekMom writing, follow this link to my author page and find the article there. Current articles include:
- Australia’s Kids Book Week: “Reading is My Secret Power”
- LEGO Masters Australia: Reality TV for Geek Families
- CAPTAIN MARVEL: There Can Be More Than One Female Superhero
- We Need Scientists: Future Jobs for Future Generations
If you are looking for an article that I published personally on my personal page with all the personal opinions you could ever read, you’ll find it here. Required reading should include:
- School Strike 4 Climate: What Would Kids Know
- World Chocolate Day: The Best Chocolate is More Than Just Food
- Beat the Computers: Be Human
And then there is some stuff I write over at Book Riot under some other person’s name. It’s worth checking out too:
- ‘The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl’: Kids Cosplay
- Rise Above Bullyings: Talking with Nancy Silberkleit from Archie Comics
- 25 of the Best Family Audio-Books