Liked something I shared on Instagram?
Welcome to my Evil Genius Mum – Instagram Page!
The thing is: I multi-task. Sometimes I am taking over the world, but a lot of the time I am writing for either my own page here or for GeekMom. See, I am a strong believer of taking over the world by overthrowing the monopoly on information.
I want to share everything everywhere. Responsibly, of course.
So, if you are looking for any links to my GeekMom writing, follow this link to my author page and find the article there. Current articles include:
- Monster Jam Down Under: Family Ticket Giveaway
- New Doctor Who Logo: The Balance Of Old and New
- Why a Loud Kiai Can Save Your Life
- Rainy Day Paintings
If you are looking for an article that I published personally on my personal page with all the personal opinions you could ever read, you’ll find it here. Required reading should include:
- Ant-Man and The Wasp (Review)
- World Chocolate Day: The Best Chocolate is More Than Just Food
- Cooperative Influenza
- Beat the Computers: Be Human
And then there is some stuff I write over at Book Riot under some other person’s name. It’s worth checking out too:
- Vivid Memories of May Gibbs’ Gumnut Babies: 100th Anniversary
- Books to Read Before the Return of Doctor Who